I've just discovered a new challenge blog called the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog. This being the last day of June, I just made the deadline for the current challenge, where we had to use spray inks on our projects. Me being a Dylusionist, that would be NO PROBLEMO..!
I made a birthday card for my son's friend who's turning five in July.
I've used Dylusions spray inks for the background of both the card and the letters. Both with the same technique - first making a colourful background with three different sprays, then spraying water (ghosting) and then ink through stencils.
I've coloured the monsters from Stampotique ("Monsters Line Up") with Derwent Inktense blocks. The letters are stamps from Papermania. These were stamped on a background made with Dylusions inks and stencils, then cut out and adhered with foam tape.
This was a fun challenge!
Thanks for looking.