Sunday 26 May 2013

Did I just do that!??!

OMG, I cannot believe what I did last night!!
I signed up for a weekend workshop with colour godess Dyan Reaveley at Art From The Heart, in Harrogate - England!
It's the 28th - 30th of June, just about a month from now. I an super duper excited!!!
Whoop whoop!!!!

Here's a pic of the lovely Dyan in action at my local craft store last December:

I guess you could call me crazy, travelling alone from Norway to England, and it's also costing me a small fortune, but hey - what the h... - It's mommy's turn now! :) Hehe..

..did I mention how excited I am?! Lol..
Let the countdown begin!
Siv xx

3 comments:

  1. Happy you Siv :)
    Whish it was me. Love that lady and hers kreativity.
    Have a nice trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so envious here in Australia, I've just started my collection of Dylusions (everything) Love Love Love playing with them. Congratulations Siv, enjoy every second of this amazing experience.

    Cheers,
    Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Åh,dette høres kjempespennende ut!!
    Tipper at du kommer til å kose deg masse på kurset :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love a comment! Mwah! :)