Friday 8 November 2013

Fly away ~ a mixed media canvas

Hi all!
Just a quick post to show you a canvas I made when I was in the European Scrap Challenge. I'd never made a canvas like that before, and it was great fun making it. I think this one is really "me".. 


I've painted the canvas with Distress paint Black soot and Stewart Gill MetaMica paint Moonlight and Silver. The MetaMica paints are absolutely gorgeous!!!
I've embellished with lots of different Tim Holtz idea-ology products and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, sprayed with Dylusions Black marble.
The flying steampunk man is a stamped image from Lost Coast Designs, an American company with soooo many gorgeous stamps!!

Hope you all will have a fabulous weekend, I know I will! ;)

Siv xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a comment! Mwah! :)