Monday, 25 February 2013

Trying out my new Distress Paints

Hi there!
So I bought a couple (five to be precise) of the new TH Distress Paints the other day. I used them to create backgrounds for a couple of tags. I put different paints on my craft sheet, spritzed them with water and swiped my tag through. I then misted the tag and dried it.

I made these three backgrounds:
 I just love the marbelised effect these paints give!

Paints used:
Left tag: Seedless preserves, Picked raspberries, Broken china and Picket fence.
Middle tag: Seedles preservevs, Picked raspberries and Picket fence.
Right tag: Broken china, Salty ocean and Picket fence.

I had time to complete two of the three tags. Here are the finished results:

On this last one I used some of the new Dylusions sprays on top of the paints, so you don't see the original background that much...

The pink tag became part of a mixed media canvas. You can read more about it here!

Siv xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a comment! Mwah! :)