Monday 7 October 2013

A couple of ATCs - European Scrap Challenge

Here are the ATCs from round 2 and 3 in the European Scrap Challenge I'm currently participating in. Round 4 is now open for voting, and I'm entering in the categories ATC, Alter, Card and Mixed Media! I'm really honoured to have gotten this far in all the categories I entered!

Anyways.. Here are the ATCs!

Here's the one from round 2. It's made from this great ATC stamp from Tim Holtz / Stampers Anonymous. The background is made from Dylusions (I used the new Dylusions ink spray pad).
 
This one's from round 3. I used a TH stamp here too. I inked it up with various Distress markers. The star and rays got some Distress stickles Clear rock candy for an extra sparkle.. I'm not really super satisfied with this last one, but who cares - I got the votes I needed to go on to round 4.. lol

Can't wait to show you what I made in this round (can't do that until the voting closes)! Stay tuned!

Also, today is the first day of Creative Chemistry 102! Can't wait to get started! Whoop whoop!!
 See you in class?
Siv xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a comment! Mwah! :)