Thursday 2 July 2015

Christmas in July

Hi all!
It's time for another challenge over at Mixed Media Mojo. The challenge is Christmas in July, with Santa as the twist. 

I made this aj page with minimum supplies, as I was on a trip. All supplies I brought with me were my Inktense pencils, a waterbrush, gluestick, black and white pens and my journals. I bought a magazine and searched for an image fitting the theme. I found a picture of lovely British brick houses - perfect! So I coloured in a stamped image from Stampotique, cut the little fellas out and stuck everything down on my background. I then added the words which I had stamped ready before I left home. 

So here's my page!


Thanks for looking! Be sure to join us at Mixed Media Mojo!
Siv x

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous journal page, I love the fun little men.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

I always love a comment! Mwah! :)