Saturday 11 July 2015

Set of three tags

Hi!
I was lucky enough to be invited as a guest designer at Rubber Dance Stamps, and I thought I'd make something clean and simple. I like CaS both because it's relatively quick to make, and that the simplicity of it makes it classy. It is also safe for beginners.
I ended up with making a set of three tags, where I've mainly used stamps from the da Vinci set, plus a few from ATC Backgrounds 1.

First I made a background by sprinkling Brushos on cardstock and misting it with water. I then cut the background into size before I stamped and stuck them to black tags. I really like the contrast the black background gives. Finally I've "framed" each tag by drawing double non-straight lines and some doodling with a thin black pen.

Close ups of each tag:


I hope you feel inspired! 
Feel free to check out more of Bibi's gorgeous stamps over at Rubber Dance Stamps.

Wishing you a sunny and creative summer.
Siv xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a comment! Mwah! :)